Reserve a Booth
Reserve Your Exhibitor Booth(s)
Exhibitor bookings for 2023 Canadian Guitar Show Events are exepected to be available in late Spring 2023.
Terms and Conditions
By Purchasing a Booth for the Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary or Edmonton Guitar Shows, You Agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation is the event producer for the Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary and Edmonton Guitar Shows.
- Credit Card charges for purchases made on the Canadian Guitar Shows websites (canadianguitarshows.com, reginaguitarshow.com, saskatoonguitarshow.com, calgaryguitarshow.com, and edmontonguitarshow.com) will appear on your statement with the vendor/identifier of 'Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation' or 'Amplify DMC'.
- Any payment processing charges associated with a payment dispute, non-sufficient funds, or customer-directed refund will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation reserves the right to refuse booths and/or passes to anyone, for any reason.
- Only one exhibitor, firm, or entity may occupy each booth (includes “car-trunkers”).
- No sales of music-related items by exhibitors, buyers, or public will be tolerated outside of the venue, in the loading areas, or in the lobby.
- Amplify Corporation accepts no responsibility for trades or deals made by anyone at or away from the show.
- Each buyer and/or exhibitor is fully responsible for taxes, fees, and/or fines incurred while participating in and/or attending the Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary or Edmonton Guitar Shows.
- Each buyer and/or exhibitor can, at their own option and expense, provide their own property and liability insurance, and are solely responsible for their booth(s) and contents from load in to load out.
- Neither Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation, nor its employees, will be held responsible for any injury and/or accidents incurred.